Information technology is very important for the community in today’s society that will help work seekers to promote themselves in their careers. In particular, there are many requests in information technology for security certification. One of these programs is CISSP certification and it is known as a certified information system security professional CISSP dumps. This program is specifically designed for professionals in the field of security of certain specialization in the organization. CISSP certification is given from a non-profit organization known as (ISC) 2. (ISC) 2 known as the International Information System Security Certification Consortium. Because this is a security certification, professionals need to answer 4 questions about criminal backgrounds and history.
According to reports from (ISC) 2, there are around 68,000 professionals who have been successfully certified with CISSP certification around the world in 130 countries. As of June 2004, this program was accredited by IEC Standard 17024: 2003 / ANSI ISO and approved from the United States Department of Defense. The main topics of the CISSP program include 10 topics and they are as follows:
1) Security in the application
2) Access Control
3) Planning in disaster recovery and business continuity
4) Management in risk and security in information systems
5) Cryptographic Review
6) Physical or environmental security
7) Design and security architecture
8) Operational Security
9) Network security and telecommunications overview
10) Compliance, Investigation, Legal and Regulation
Candidates can prepare inspections by concentrating on topics above. To apply CISSP certification, candidates must have certain requirements and they must meet these requirements too. They:
1) It is mandatory for professionals to have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in one of the 10 domains mentioned above CISSP pdf. Experience in more than 2 domains will be an additional advantage to have this certification.
2) Professionals must answer 4 questions related to criminal backgrounds and other related backgrounds
3) The duration of time for this examination is around 6 hours and the total questions submitted around 250. To pass this exam CISSP practice tests, a minimum of 700 points is required. Less than 700 points will result in failure and candidates must reclaim the exam except / up to 700 points or above are being assessed. No more take it back will be possible after candidates have passed the exam.